Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Awkward silence - Forged 101

This post is all about forge and the clan.
I have been doing quite a lot of forge lately and have had fun doing it. Personally, I have always loved forge but, I am starting to get more creative with it. I bet you are asking "Awkward silence... Why does that deserve the main title?" Well heres the answer. Awkward silence of my new map titled " Ritual Ruins" where deep lies your soul. Creepy, huh? Indeed.
So why all the sudden would I want to post my recently forged maps? Too be honest, I was thinking thee maps could be apart of the clan. They could have a label from our clan letting them know that our clan helped/ completely designed the map for our clan or from our clan to you guys.

Coming along together, we have Ritual Ruins. I have dedicated this map to Wepofate (suicidal snip3.) Snip3's friend had died and was in a coma for some time and then passed away shortly after that. He was obviously sad and didn't really feel like playing with any of his friends. So that night, I dedicated this map to him.

This map that is shown below is actually created with lots of secrets. I have added plenty of secrets areas, weapons, lots and so forth. I know what your thinking "Secret areas?" No, it's not obviously a secret area. They are very tricky to find and you have to use a glitch to get to that area. The map shown below was created by me as well as commanderxbeast. *NOTE* Their is a entire left side of the map. However, the map was to large to display!


That's all for Forged101. Stay tuned for more updates, getting involved and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment